Managed Care Organization Additional Information
In order to apply for admission as a managed care or limited managed care insurer it will be necessary to file the items listed below:
- A statement describing the MCO, its health care plan or plans, facilities and personnel.
- A copy of any contract made or to be made between the MCO and any provider.
- A copy of any contract between the MCO and any of the company’s board of directors, board of trustees, if a corporation, and the partners or members if a partnership or association.
- A copy of each form of health care contract proposed to be issued.
- A description of the proposed method of marketing the plan.
- A statement of geographic area or areas to be served.
- A description of the grievance procedures as required under , Idaho Code.
- A description of the system and procedures for monitoring the quality of health care services as required by .
- A description of the mechanism by which members will be given an opportunity to participate in matters of policy and operation as required by , Idaho Code.
Items 3 through 9 are not required for Prescription Drug Plans seeking licensure as a Limited Managed Care Organization.