Welcome to the DOI


Follow IdahoDOI on Twitter

Workers' Compensation Additional Information

To obtain a certificate of authority to write casualty, including workers' compensation, approval is required from the Idaho Industrial Commission as well as the Idaho Department of Insurance. It is the responsibility of the applicant to contact the Idaho Industrial Commission to obtain their application packet. The approval by the departments is done concurrently. The Industrial Commission can be contacted at the following address/phone number:

Jane McClaran, Fiscal Officer
Idaho Industrial Commission
700 Clearwater lane
Boise, ID 83712
Phone number: 208-334-6000
E-mail: Jane.McClaran@iic.idaho.gov
Website: Idaho Industrial Commission