Idaho Rate Review
As part of Idaho’s effective rate review process, since September 2011 the Idaho Department of Insurance has tracked and posted the rate changes of individual and small group health insurance products when the annual rate increase is 10 percent or greater.
This information is divided into the four categories listed below. Please select the category that interests you. Health benefit plans that were purchased prior to January 1, 2014 are found under the “Transitional” categories. Transitional plans do not have a “metal level” assigned to them, such as Bronze, Silver, or Gold. Health benefit plans purchased for new coverage starting January 1, 2014 or later are found under the “ACA-compliant” (Affordable Care Act complaint) categories. ACA-compliant plans will have an associated “metal level” of Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Catastrophic.
Please choose one of the categories to proceed:
- Individual Transitional Health Plans
- Small Group Transitional Health Plans
- Individual 2015 ACA-Compliant Health Plans
- Small Group 2015 ACA-Compliant Health Plans
- Individual 2016 ACA-Compliant Health Plans
- Small Group 2016 ACA-Compliant Health Plans
- Individual 2017 ACA-Compliant Health Plans
- Small Group 2017 ACA-Compliant Health Plans