Rates and Forms Filing Requirements
As of April 9, 2009, there will be a $20.00 fee for each rate or form filed in excess of ten (10) per calendar year. Idaho Code Section 41-1812 requires the filing of all insurance policy forms.
When submitting paper filings to the Rates and Forms Section please insure that you include the following information:
- Cover Letter
Completed and signed ID-FF (Idaho
Filing Submission Documentation form)
- Mandatory Individual Health/Disability and Group Supplemental Plan Standards Checklist
- Mandatory Property/Casualty Standards Checklist
- Mandatory Small Group Health Plan Standards Checklist
- List of forms (if applicable)
- Forms and/or rates being filed
- Prospectus for all variable life or annuity contracts or certificates
Also, please note that when submitting a group filing we ask that you follow the above order for each company. For example, if you are submitting for three separate companies you would set up each company as a separate filing.
Filing requirements for SERFF (System for Electronic Rate and Form Filings)
- See the general instructions for Idaho for all SERFF filings. There are no filing fees for SERFF fees.