Health Care Reform
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) signed into law on March 23, 2010, has resulted in significant changes to health insurance in Idaho.
The Idaho Department of Insurance regulates health insurers writing insurance in Idaho and will enforce these requirements.
- Essential Health Benefits
- Individual Mandate
- Your Health Idaho Overview
- Agent Training and Certification Update
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
How healthcare reform affects you - FAQs:
- Families and individuals
- Young adults
- Small businesses
- Carriers and Producers: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5