- Approved courses shall be credited for continuing education purposes in full
hours only. Each approved hour will be 60 minutes in duration and must include
at least 50 minutes of instruction.
- Idaho producer license numbers must be collected for each attendee.
- Sign-in and sign-out sheets are to be used and monitored to ensure attendance
for the full length of the seminar. No credit will be given for partial
- No certificate of completion is to be given to any person arriving late or
leaving prior to the conclusion of the seminar.
- Within 60 days of course completion, the course provider shall provide a
certificate of completion to each producer who satisfactorily completes the
- Within 60 days of course completion, the course provider shall submit a course
roster to this Department via Sircon.