Self-Study, Correspondence and Internet Courses
- Independent study courses must include an examination that requires a passing
score of 70%.
- The CE provider must maintain multiple tests (two or more) sufficient to
maintain the integrity of the testing process.
- A written explanation of test security and administration procedures shall
accompany the course submission.
- Completed tests shall be retained by the provider and shall not be
returned to the licensee.
- Independent study courses must be approved prior to being offered to
licensees for continuing education credits.
- Within 30 days of course completion, the provider shall issue a
certificate of completion to each producer who satisfactorily completes the
- Within 30 days of course completion, the provider shall submit a course roster to this
department via Sircon.