- Renewal fees are determined by the number of locations acting under said license.
- 10 or fewer locations: Renewal: $100
- 11 or more locations: Renewal: $500
- Licenses are valid for 24 months (2 years) and will expire on the 1st day of the month following issue month. For example, a license issued on July 10th, 2013 would expire on August 1, 2015.
- Online renewals are available approximately 45 days prior to the expiration date on the license. Renewals can be done through either NIPR or SIRCON. If online renewal is not an option, paper renewal is required.
- Reinstatement fees are determined by the number of locations acting under said license.
- 10 or fewer locations: Reinstatement: $200
- 11 or more locations: Reinstatement: $1,000
- Reinstatement is available for up to 1 year after the expiration date of the license.
- Reinstatements can be done online through either NIPR or SIRCON. If online reinstatement is not an option, paper reinstatement is required.
Return to Portable Electronics Menu