- Vendor must maintain a list of the locations authorized to sell or solicit insurance coverage under their Portable Electronics license.
- Vendor must provide the syllabus for the training program that is developed by the supervising entity or the insurer issuing the portable electronics insurance to the vendor.
Checklist for Application
- Vendor must submit a completed application and applicable fees. Online applications are accepted through either NIPR or SIRCON. For non-resident entities whose home state does not license Portable Electronics, a paper application will be required.
- Vendor must submit a Designated Responsible Person (licensure not required) who will be responsible for licensing compliance.
- Vendor must submit a syllabus for training program.
- A carrier appointment is required prior to doing business (but does not have to be submitted with application).
Return to Portable Electronics Menu