Welcome to the DOI


Find IdahoDOI on Facebook
Follow IdahoDOI on Twitter

Requirements for Self-Funded Plan TPA – New Application

TPA Registration Application

If you are administrating only single employer self-funded plans that are not regulated under Title 41, Idaho Code, you are required to register with the director biennially per Idaho Code §41-910.

Please complete and submit a Registration form. There is no other requirement or registration fee for this registration.

Send TPA Registration form to:

TPA New Application
Idaho Department of Insurance
700 West State Street, 3rd Floor
Boise, ID 83702-5868


Jean Chang, Technical Records Specialist
Examinations Section
Idaho Department of Insurance