Quote of the Month: "You can never really live anyone else's life, not even you child's. The influence you exert is through your own life, and what you've become yourself." Eleanor Roosevelt
- Do you like solving puzzles?
- Do you enjoy working with the elderly and disabled?
- Would you like to make a difference in someone's life?
Then consider becoming a SHIBA (Senior Health Insurance Benefits Advisor) volunteer counselor.
- We provide initial and ongoing training in Medicare, Medigap, Medicare Advantage, Medicare prescription drug insurance and related insurance issues.
- You provide Medicare counseling, information, and assistance.
Mileage reimbursement is provided. Our counselors choose their own hours between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and must be computer literate.
I lost my password.