Quote of the Month: "What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable." --Joseph Addison
- Do you like solving puzzles?
- Do you enjoy working with the elderly and disabled?
- Would you like to make a difference in someone's life?
Then consider becoming a SHIBA (Senior Health Insurance Benefits Advisor) volunteer counselor.
- We provide initial and ongoing training in Medicare, Medigap, Medicare Advantage, Medicare prescription drug insurance and related insurance issues.
- You provide Medicare counseling, information, and assistance.
Mileage reimbursement is provided. Our counselors choose their own hours between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and must be computer literate.
I lost my password.