Disclaimer: We are not attorneys and cannot act as your legal representative. However, we can determine whether the company or
agent is following insurance laws and your policy. Results vary from explaining a situation to getting a claim paid.
What is a complaint?
What is quality of care?
You are seeking assistance with a problem due to:
- claims not being paid
- billing issues
- problems with your insurance company/agent
- possible fraud/scam situation you feel has taken place
- denial of coverage
- or another issue that is just difficult for you to handle on your own pertaining to Medicare
A quality of care complaint or concern may refer to:
- your health care/lack of health care you feel you might have received
- receiving the wrong medication (you might be allergic or it interacts in a negative way)
- developing an infection that was not treated correctly
- not being taken care of in a timely manner
- bill for a service you never received
- developing bed sores because you weren’t moved regularly
- not being treated with respect and listened to regarding your concern
For issues with a quality of care concern go to
or call the helpline at 1-877-588-1123.
Livanta Corporate Office
10830 Guilford Rd. Ste #312
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
If you have a Provider concern or complaint you can always call 1-800-Medicare (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
If you have a suspicion that you were a target of fraud or abuse call the SMP (Senior Medicare Patrol) or SHIBA at 1-800-247-4422.
Remember you can protect yourself against some targets by simply:
- Never giving your Medicare/Medicaid number to strangers or anyone offering “free” service
- Never accept medical supplies/equipment from a door-to-door salesperson
- Always call your provider if you need clarification of questionable charges
|Have more questions? Contact us at 1-800-247-4422|
SHIBA is a program provided by the Idaho Department Of Insurance With financial assistance through a grant from the Administration for Community Living (ACL). SHIBA Is Idaho's State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIP), a program that helps states enhance And support a network of local staff And volunteers to assist people with Medicare.
Return to Complaints